All the content on FormatFactory.me is either submitted to FormatFactory by email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain. Content (including APK files, ZIP files, images, and videos) posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code). If you are the copyright owner of an app, game, photo or any other content that appears on FormatFactory.me, then please email us at [email protected] with a link to the page and we will remove it immediately.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
FormatFactory.me is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”). FormatFactory.me respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners, expects its users to do the same, and has adopted an efficient notice and takedown procedure as required by the DMCA and described herein. This policy is intended to guide copyright owners in utilizing that procedure, and also to guide users and webmasters in restoring access to websites or content that are disabled due to a mistake.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the FormatFactory.me site by completing the following notice (“Notice”) and delivering it to FormatFactory.me’s Designated Copyright Agent.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement
To file a notice of infringing material on FormatFactory.me, please provide a notification containing the following details:
- A physical signature of a developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. It’s necessary for third party agencies to provide a copy of “Physical Authorization Letter” that agency can address all the copyrights things of them.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
- When filing an infringement claim, please include any URLs identifying the allegedly infringing material along with any other information that might assist the FormatFactory.me Agent’s investigation of your claim.
- If the material originates from another website and you believe that FormatFactory.me has cached that material, then confirm any of the following that applies:
- The material has been removed from the originating site;
- access to the material on the originating site has been disabled;
- a court has ordered that the material be removed from the originating site; and/or
- a court has ordered that access to the material on the originating site be disabled.
- Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay in processing the DMCA Notification.
- If you materially misrepresent that any material infringes your copyright interest, you may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys’ fees, and could be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to the following FormatFactory.me’s Designated Copyright Agent email address:
Upon receipt of a valid claim, FormatFactory.me will follow the procedures provided in the DMCA which prescribe a notice and takedown procedure, subject to the user’s or webmaster’s right to submit a Counter-Notification claiming the lawful use of the disabled works. FormatFactory.me will have the disputed material removed from the public view. FormatFactory.me will also notify the user or webmaster who posted the allegedly infringing material that has been removed or disable access to that material.